Showing unclaimed funds to write off

1. Log into Lockdown

2. Select Transactions and Group

3. Select Abandoned Account Forfeitures

4. This screen will explain the process in transferring those inmate balances to the general fund.

5. The top of the screen allows you to choose a date range.

 I found this article helpful. (0)


Leave a Response